Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Limited Time Only Deals

We are all looking to shop wisely and save as much money as possible. I always keep my eyes open for really great sales & special deals. (Hate that I missed that 50" flat screen on www.bestbuy.com this morning that was listed for $9.99!) I want to share two really good deals that are one-day-only offers. But first, I want to remind you that you are only saving money if you are purchasing something that you already need and will use.

Kroger grocery stores are going to double all manufacturer coupons up to $1.00 for one day only - Saturday, August 15th. Get to clipping, sorting, and making lists!

Coldwater Creek is celebrating their birthday Aug 27 - Aug 31 by taking 25% off all in-store purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment