Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pantry Cleanup Menu

This week is my quarterly Pantry Cleanup. I try to always keep a well stocked pantry so that I can whip up a quick meal or a quick dessert. I also stock up on those items I use frequently when there on sale and I have great coupons. This makes for excellent money savings as well as convenience. It does create the need for me to monitor what is in the pantry and keep an eye on the expiration dates. The result is Pantry Cleanup week.

This week, we will eat based upon what is already in the pantry, fridge, and freezer. (Bonus - we can stash the saved grocery money into savings!!!!) I have written out the meals for the week from my kitchen to give you some ideas. All of the meals are super simple and inexpensive.

Have a wonderful week!!

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc7vbv4c_12f9kwdb49

No comments:

Post a Comment