Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Story Time - The Bake Shop Ghost

There is something so relaxing about a good book and an hour in my hammock. Then there is story time with my nieces and nephew. I love finding wonderful books to share with them. The Bake Shop Ghost by Jacqueline K. Ogburn is one such treasure.

I found this wonderful book at an independent gourmet kitchen shop in Lee's Summit, called A Thyme for Everything. I have already read it three or four times myself and heard my son read it another half dozen times. I highly recommend this read! Another suggestion, find it at an independent bookstore and help support Main Street USA! They are more than happy to order it if not currently in stock.

This is going to be one of my Christmas gifts this year. I'm going to record myself reading the story on CD and place it with the book for my god daughter and nieces. We can share story time even when I can't be with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment