Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gadget Garden - Foodsaver

The benefits of buying in bulk and/or buying what is on sale are well known. I do this a lot! I love to match my coupons to the sale ads for even bigger savings. There is also the great fresh produce this time of year. I love to pick blueberries and freeze them to use throughout the year. The Foodsaver is my go-to gadget for these types of items.

The Foodsaver is super easy to use, light-weight and works great. I split up and freeze steaks, bacon, chicken, fish, and fresh produce. I love their containers for my blueberries and strawberries! They one key to getting a good vacuum seal on the bags is to be sure that there is room on the sides for the air to move around the food.

They can be found almost anywhere. I suggest watching Kohls for sales. I was able to get the nicer one at 55% off plus an additional 20% off at Kohls. The sales usually apply to the bags too!

No comments:

Post a Comment