Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Premier

Welcome to Nelle's Country! Here I will pass along thoughts, ideas, tips, menus and musings. Yes, I finally got it together and created the blog that everyone kept asking me to do.

I will pass along tidbits of information on a lot of forums - especially dishes from My Country Kitchen, finance tips from The Change Jar, the latest books I've perused in Hammock Readings as well as highlighting items still made in the U.S.A.

I hope each of you will find something helpful and give feedback on what you would like to see included. Pull up a chair and enjoy the porch.

1 comment:

  1. "Here are my top 5 favorite sites for coupons, cash back, and overall online deals.
    Retailmenot
    CouponOutlet
    Usethisvoucher
    CouponFollow
    Befrugal
    These money saving websites can help you in saving money on your online purchases.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete