Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Country Kitchen - July 6th Menu & Recipes

I have lost count on the number of times that I have been asked how I plan out my menus for the week. It is so easy to stop in or drive thru for the evening meal. I still relish my time in the kitchen preparing a meal for my family. Yes, I recognize that the evenings can be hectic and a quick solution is demanded. I have several staples I turn to for these nights. This week the menu includes one such staple. My family loves the Bertolli brand frozen meals. They are super quick, taste great and still allow us to sit down as a family to a healthy meal.

I am starting with the basics and those comfort meals. It seems everyone qualifies their request for menus with "It needs to be super simple or dummy proof." I have tried to accommodate this request for the first week. I will throw in more involved recipes as time passes, but don't fret. They will include tips and tricks along with the recipes. Don't hesitate to tweak any of my recipes to your taste.

Welcome to the dinner table....

Menu http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc7vbv4c_0fpn6jzfj

Recipes http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc7vbv4c_2crvq4jcg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juanelle! Love your menu--can't wait to try out some of the recipes...but where's dessert??? (love your apple pie!)

    Issa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Very well done, and you are going to be helpful for lots of us!

    I read this last night just before my late night Walmart shopping trip and so I've already picked up the indgredients for a couple of recipes.

    ReplyDelete