Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Deals, deals and more deals

I have bookmarks for some of my favorite sites for getting the latest and greatest deals. I thought I would compile a quick list to share with my readers. Note: I still do research to determine how good the deal really is and I deny all blame if approached by angry husbands.

  • 1 Sale a Day features one item a day in each of five categories including wireless, family, jewelry and watch.

  • Living Social features a limited time great deal on those little extras. This site is based on your area. I scored a great Picture People deal a couple of days ago!

  • Freebies 4 Mom lets you know about all kinds of freebies. I love this site for free ereader books, music downloads, and great coupons.

  • GiftCardRescue sells gift cards at discounted rates and buys your unwanted gift cards for cash. Free shipping is standard!

  • Woot! is an oldie, but a goodies. The deals recently have been better though there are still days that I shake my head. Of course, that is half the fun of a treasure hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment