Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Springing Ahead an Hour

I keep trying to find more hours in my day. Today, was one of those gotcha days where I lost yet another hour. Okay, so we all lost that hour. It seems to get harder to acclimate ourselves as each year passes. I am thankful for small blessings though. It is Spring Break so the kids can adjust before school starts again!

I really did blink and the day was gone. I harvested morning glory seeds and cut back the dead growth, fertilized and watered the yard, baked birthday cakes (celebrating the month's birthdays at work), folded laundry, did some grocery shopping, added more items to my 8th box, and took a couple of minutes to chat with a girlfriend. Then it was time to gather myself for Monday.

I'm looking forward to a very blessed and peaceful week even with one less hour. I have to admit that patience is not my strength. I recognize that I need extra help, so I've been starting my day in prayer asking for that help. His grace is truly amazing and the days have gone so much smoother! My son even noticed and told me that he started his day with the rosary. Here's wishing that each of you spring ahead into a prayer filled and blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment