Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Delicious Jams from a Family Farm

I confess.....I'm a foodie. I love to cook and bake (yes, there is a difference). I enjoy looking for and trying out interesting recipes then tweaking them to my taste. Creating my own recipes is fun too.

I especially love tasting local foods when I travel. Seattle, Washington is foodie heaven. Pike Place Market is fabulous! There are fresh food items everywhere and they are made/harvested locally. I will admit that I made at least one trip daily to the market! One of my favorite finds was a really wonderful Bumbleberry Jam made by Johnson Berry Farms. They are a local berry farm priding themselves on organic berries. We've already finished our first jar and will definitely be ordering more. They have more traditional jams as well as vinegars, syrups, and vinaigrettes. Definitely worth a moment to browse their website and treat yourself to fresh, American made goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment