Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Thursday, February 10, 2011

February Love - Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake Please

February is all about the love. This includes my love of chocolate.....Momma's chocolate pie, chocolate cupcakes, a Godiva truffle (or two), and my latest find...Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake.


Yes, Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake! I like browsing the Kraft Foods website for recipes. I will admit that I usually tweak them significantly to suit my tastes. This one, not so much. The ingredient list is a little long, but the recipe is very easy. I do all the mixing in one bowl even though they go into the pan in layers. The cake bakes up beautifully and presents well. Oh yes, the taste is decadent! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment