Memorable Quotes

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it by the handle of anxiety, or by the handle of faith. - Author Unknown

Monday, February 28, 2011

Like Lists - Start that electronic To Do list...

I am such a list person! I have multiple lists running all the time - personal errands, professional tasks, household maintenance, scrapbooking tasks, crafting wishes, and on and on. I have spirals, journals, post-its, and electronic sources for these lists.



Now, I've found a great electronic source to keep track of my daily tasks - Teux Deux. This website does nothing but To Do lists. It even keeps a list of items that you aren't sure when to schedule. Even better, it is accessible from any computer or smart phone! Take a moment to check it out. You will definitely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment